1 (edited by Yeniaul 2017-10-14 06:09:00)

Topic: Floppy-image Malware Collection sets

I'm bored and need something to do for the next hour or so, so I figured I'd do this.
I'm packing samples for systems into floppy-image sets because I got tired of doing them myself.
None of them are renamed unless they violated the filesystem's rules.
All archives have the following:
"checksums.*" - Checksums for every single image (and the WinImage floppy list) in a single file per sum format.
"floppylist.wil" - Floppy list, in WinImage's format. Just in case you want to extract/repack them with WinImage.
The rest are, obviously, the (uncompressed) floppy images.
Samples are in alphabetical order.
Sample sets are compressed as 7Zip, Ultra compression, LZMA2.
Password is "infected".

First up: DOS. Get it right here! (232 images)
Next up: Win*. Get it right here! (173 images)

If any samples are missing that are present in this site's collection, let me know and I'll post a supplemental image (or images, depending on the number) with the missing samples.

I like to examine and theorize about everything, from Amazon's <quote> impenetrable </quote> ultravisor to autorun viruses (virii?) being technology's version of an STD (Slot Transmitted Disease).
I dabble in Python 2.x and non-stereotypical BATCH (x>50 lines). I also fuck up VMs from time to time.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up 0 Thumbs down

Re: Floppy-image Malware Collection sets

Thanks.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Got the error for both links:
Dangerous File Blocked
The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Understood. You could make a Truecrypt or Veracrypt container and upload that. For extra measure, you could even use https://anonym.to/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

They're back up! Shoutout to virusshare for letting me host these!
Password is "infected" to comply with their rules.

I like to examine and theorize about everything, from Amazon's <quote> impenetrable </quote> ultravisor to autorun viruses (virii?) being technology's version of an STD (Slot Transmitted Disease).
I dabble in Python 2.x and non-stereotypical BATCH (x>50 lines). I also fuck up VMs from time to time.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

No

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Anonymousguy wrote:

No

What?

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up Thumbs down