Topic: nobody replies to jpanic anymore

Why do you all hate me? I want answers!

----
JPanic - Johnny Panic
Ex Immortal Riot/Genesis, NOP, Team MiSSiON
@JPanicVX on Twitter

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: nobody replies to jpanic anymore

I don't have answers, but I can give you questions.

I don't know much about technology anymore.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3 (edited by guitmz 2017-03-13 12:50:08)

i love you and im sorry sad cant fucking get a stable connection here, it has been a pain

"There is no spoon." - http://guitmz.com/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I still post here tongue but I only reply to things I know about - if I try to explain something that another expert on the forum knows 10x better than I do, I'll be laughed out the door

My crime is that of outsmarting you, something you will never forgive me for.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I went dormant.

That's my excuse.

I like to examine and theorize about everything, from Amazon's <quote> impenetrable </quote> ultravisor to autorun viruses (virii?) being technology's version of an STD (Slot Transmitted Disease).
I dabble in Python 2.x and non-stereotypical BATCH (x>50 lines). I also fuck up VMs from time to time.

┬──┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

6 (edited by usb137 2017-12-05 16:10:27)

Too bad you mistaked me for about half a year, I still hope you come back, JPanic!

Is there still a VX chat somewhere, like it used to be when I was in the VX scene (around the turn of the centuries)?

EDIT: I want to travel back in time to 1994! Bunny Lake - 1994 (official Video HD on youtube)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

usb137 wrote:

Too bad you mistaked me for about half a year, I still hope you come back, JPanic!

Is there still a VX chat somewhere, like it used to be when I was in the VX scene (around the turn of the centuries)?

yes, #virus channel in undernet, its somewhat active

"There is no spoon." - http://guitmz.com/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hi JP,

i really don't know what happend in the past? i haven't code anything vx-related for nearly 10 years now.
as you see in the past, the real spirit of VX is dying. more ripped code, less POCs...
i started to use my knowloedge for it-security related stuff like reverse engineering, pentesting...

maybe when i find some free time i will publish some new codes.

Regards,

Necronomikon ex-ShadowVX / ex-Zer0Gravity / ex- rRlf / ex-DCA and ex -D00MRiderz

Thumbs up Thumbs down